Milkbean Chronicles -- Chapter Three - A Trip to "Gone With the Smoke" + "Milkbean" Podcast

Today John and I visited the informative folks at "Gone With the Smoke" on Geary Street here in San Francisco.

Of course, in honor of my co-host, LBFE volunteer John Graham, I went with a "graham cracker" and vanilla vape!


"Gone With the Smoke" is a vapor lounge just down the street from me on Geary Blvd. in San Francisco.

The people behind the bar at "GWTM" are fantastic folk, and the shop is cozy and welcoming.

Since my spinal injury I unfortunately took up tobacco for a while. So, to break that horrible habit, I've found that vaporizing is a stop-gap harm-reduction step on my way to entirely nixing nicotine.

I took this re-fill trip as an opportunity to introduce John to the world of "vapor culture."

No, worries, I'm not into proselytizing anyone into vaping. But, John did find it somewhat interesting and rather entertaining.

Then we decamped to the blog-eponymous "Milkbean Cafe" to practice our podcast chops.

Under John's tutelage, when I get a better handle on the "Spreaker" podcasting software, we're going to attempt a full-length interview and cafe-format podcast.

Meanwhile, follow along as this week we fire up the app and try out the acoustics in this week's podcast.


Comments

Unknown said…
That milkshake is huge!